General Terms for IBFT 2019
- All participants players must be an Employee of the participating banks.
- A bank can have more than one team in the Tournament and each is treated as a separate team.
- Players registered in a given team will not be allowed to play in another team even from the same participating Bank where they have registered more than 1 Team.
- All teams must have a team manager he/she must be an employee of the bank.
- For any match, every player must bring along either his/her valid Emirates Identity Card/ Bank ID for verification at every match.
- Team manager shall undertake to submit their players’ identity cards and team lineup sheet to the presiding tournament official 2-Weeks before the start of the Tournament.
- Team Managers should undertake the responsibility of reporting to the Tournament Official at the starters’ table at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of play.
- GAMES WILL BE CONDUCTED ON AN ARTIFICIAL TURF, HENCE FLAT SOLE SHOES IS A MUST
- PLAYERS WITH LONG HAIR SHOULD TIE THEIR HAIR
- NO EARINGS, NO RINGS AND NO JEWELLERY